Difference between Air and Wind
Definition of air :
Air is a mixture but it is not a compound. Air shows properties of gases. The Gaseous mixture of the atmosphere is called air. Air includes oxygen , atmosphere , and nitrogen . It is the pressure between two places .
- Air is the gaseous mixture of atmosphere .
- Air is the combination of mixture of gases.
- Air is the general name of mixture.
- Pure air has no colour.
- Pure air Has no discernible.
- It is separated into its compounds.
- It is the Components of fractional distillation .
- Air is the components that separated by physical means.
- Air Shows the properties of all the gases present in it.
- It Does not have a fixed boiling point.
Definition of the wind :
Wind is The moment of air that caused by the air pressure. The Wind moves faster. Wind Also forms a air in large quantity. Wind is the movement of air. Wind is the horizontal motion.
- Anemometer is is used to measure the wind velocity .
- wind are caused by the air pressure .
- Unheating of the Earth surface of the solar radiation blowing of the Wind.
- Wind vane is used to measure the wind direction.
- ultimate source of the Wind is the sun.
- The wind moves faster than the air.
- Wind is caused by the pressure between two places.
- Wind is Simply air in motion.
- Wind energy is the renewable energy sources.
- It cooled air sinks over the land.