To give a good look to your YouTube channel or to make your channel look like a professional channel, it is very important to put Channel Profile and Banner Image in the channel, only then our channel will look like a professional channel.
To put Profile and Banner Image in YouTube channel, we should have a Profile photo and a Banner Image which should be in perfect size, only then we will be able to put Profile and Banner Image in our YouTube channel, so let’s know which Profile and Banner Image Must be in size.
Youtube Profile Picture Size
1. Profile picture – If you want to set the profile of your channel, then you should have a profile photo of 98 x 98 pixels and which should not be more than 4MB in size.
2. Banner image – If you want to set Banner image in your Channel, then you should have Banner image of 2048 x 1152 pixels and which should not be more than 6MB in size.
Now we know that what should be the size of Profile Image and what should be of Banner Image, so let us now know how to put Profile and Banner Image in YouTube channel.
How to put Profile and Banner Image in Youtube Channel
To put Profile Picture and Banner Image in your YouTube Channel, follow all the steps mentioned ahead properly, after that you too will definitely be able to put Profile Picture and Banner Image in your Channel.
1. First of all you open youtube.com
2. Now click on the Profile icon on the top right side.
3. Now you will see many options here, then you click on Your channel here.
4. After the Youtube Channel is open, now click on CUSTOMIZE CHANNEL.
5. After clicking on CUSTOMIZE CHANNEL, now Channel customization will open in your screen.
6. Now you click on Branding here.
7. Now we have to upload Profile picture in our Channel first, then you click on UPLOAD below Profile picture.
8. After clicking on UPLOAD, now select the profile image from your computer and then click on Open.
9. Now the Customize profile picture window will open on your screen, then click on DONE here.
10. Now the profile picture has been set in our channel.
11. After setting Profile picture, now we have to set Banner image, then you click on UPLOAD below Banner image.
12. After clicking on UPLOAD, now select Banner image from your computer and then click on Open.
13. Now the Customize banner art window will open on your screen, then click on DONE here.
14. Now Banner image has been set in our channel.
After setting Profile and Banner Image in YouTube channel, we can also apply Video watermark from here and for this we do not need to create separate photo, we can make Channel Profile itself as Video watermark, if you want then go ahead You can skip the steps if you do not want to apply video watermark, if you want to apply then you can continue.
15. After setting Banner image, now we have to set Video watermark, then click on UPLOAD below Video watermark.
16. After clicking on UPLOAD, now select Profile Picture in your computer and then click on Open.
17. Now the Customize video watermark window will open on your screen, then click on DONE here.
18. After setting video watermark, now select Custom start time and leave it set at 00:05.
19. After setting Profile picture, Banner image and Video watermark, now click on PUBLISH.
20. Now Profile picture, Banner image and Video watermark have been successfully set in our Youtube Channel.
When it comes to profile pictures on social media, people seem to have different opinions. Some people want their profile picture to be as large as possible so that it stands out, while others feel like smaller pictures are more professional. In this article, we’ll discuss the pros and cons of using different size profile pictures on YouTube and other social media platforms.
Also Read- Youtube Channel Description Template
It’s no secret that YouTube is a powerful tool for marketing your business. But what about your personal profile picture? According to recent research, uploading a small profile picture could be the key to boosting your viewership on YouTube. Here’s why.
If you’re like most people, you probably check your YouTube channel’s profile picture quite a bit. And if you’re like most people, you probably have no idea how big it should be. In this article, we’ll show you the different size options for profile pictures on YouTube, and help you decide which one will look best on your channel.
What is the best size for a youtube profile picture?
There is no set size for a youtube profile picture, as it depends on what looks best on the individual. A good rule of thumb is to keep the picture size under 150 pixels wide by 300 pixels high.There is no one definitive answer to this question. As with most things related to online image management, there are a variety of factors to consider when choosing the right size for your profile picture.First and foremost, you should think about how important a profile picture is for your Youtube channel. For some users, having a prominent profile picture that catches people’s attention is crucial. Other users may not need as large of a picture since they primarily use YouTube for streaming content and not for promoting their personal brand.
Another factor to consider is the size of your screen resolution. If your monitor has a lower resolution, you will want to stick with a smaller profile picture to avoid filling up too much space. On the other hand, if you have a high-resolution monitor, you can go with a larger picture to make sure it looks good on all devices.Lastly, it’s important to remember that no matter what size you choose, it’s always good practice to make sure your profile picture fits within YouTube’s guidelines. For example, they recommend using a profile picture that is no larger than 600 pixels wide by 300 pixels high.
What if I don’t have an image?
If you don’t have an image, you can use a profile picture from your Facebook or Google+ account.If you don’t have an image, you can use text to represent your profile picture. YouTube allows up to 300 characters for your profile picture, so make sure to use all of them!If you don’t have an image to use for your youtube profile picture, there are a few different ways you can get one. You can either take a picture with your phone and upload it to imgur or create a profile picture using a free online photo editor like PicsArt. Once you have your image, copy the url and paste it into the “Profile Picture URL” field when creating your account on youtube.
If you don’t have an image to go with your YouTube profile, there are several ways to get one. You can use a profile picture taken with a webcam, or you can upload one from your computer. If you want to use a profile picture that’s been uploaded by someone else, you’ll need to find it and ask the person who posted it to give you permission to use it.
How do I create a profile picture?
Creating a profile picture on YouTube is easy. First, open YouTube and sign in. Then click on the main menu (three lines in the top left corner of the screen), and select “Profile.” On the next page, click on “Create a new profile.”On the next page, enter your name, age, and other information. Next, click on “Choose an image.” A drop-down menu will appear. Select your profile picture from your computer or phone and click on “Upload.”Your new profile picture will be uploaded and displayed on your channel’s main page!
Tips for optimizing profile pictures
There are a few simple things you can do to make your profile picture look its best on YouTube.
1. Choose an image size that’s comfortable to view on your screen and fits within the space available.
2. Use a high-quality photo that captures your individual personality and style.
3. Make sure the background is clean and free of distracting elements, such as text or logos.
4. Consider using filters or effects to add effects or personality to your picture.
What is a youtube profile picture size?
A youtube profile picture size is the size of the thumbnail that appears when you search for a person’s name on YouTube. The standard size is 150×150 pixels, but you can choose any size you like.There are several reasons why you might want to change your profile picture size. If you’re a YouTuber who wants more viewers to see your videos, a larger profile picture size will help. If you’re a blogger or writer and want people to click through to your blog post or article, a larger profile picture size will help grab their attention. And finally, if you just want to be more personal with your YouTube videos and don’t care about views or clicks, choosing a profile picture size that’s smaller than 150×150 pixels will let people see your face more clearly.
If you decide to make a profile picture size change, here are some tips for doing it:
-Choose a photo that’s high-quality and looks good at any size. If you use an online photo editor like Photoshop or GIMP, be sure to zoom in close so the photo fits within the 150×150 pixel limit.
-Upload the photo to
Why do people change their youtube profile picture size?
There are many reasons why people might change their profile picture size on YouTube. Maybe they want to make their video more visible on the site, or they want to show off a different aspect of their personality. Whatever the reason, there’s no wrong way to go about changing your profile picture size.
Some people change their profile picture size on YouTube because they want to make their profile look smaller or bigger. Some people also change their picture size to make it easier for them to see in a narrow space on the website.
There is no one answer to this question since it depends on a person’s individual preferences. However, some reasons why people might want to change their profile picture size on YouTube include wanting to make their profile more visible to other users, or wanting to make their profile more personalized. Additionally, some people might choose to change their size depending on the device they are using (for example, if they are using a phone or a computer), or depending on the content they are uploading.
There are many reasons people may want to change their profile picture size on YouTube. For some people, a smaller profile picture can be more comfortable to look at on a screen smaller than their computer screen. Others may want to space out their content more, or they may only have room for one image on their page. There are also many different tools and methods that can be used to resize a profile picture on YouTube, so it’s definitely not impossible to make the switch!
If you’re thinking of making the switch, here are some tips to get started:
1. Decide what size you want your new profile picture to be. If you’re using a computer, measure the width and height of your desired picture size in pixels (e.g. 300×250). This will help determine how much resizing will need to be done.
2. Use an online photo editor to resize your photo. Many popular photo editors, such as Adobe Photoshop and GIMP, have tools that can be used to resize photos without losing quality. It’s important to experiment with different settings until you find one that performs well without sacrificing the original image’s quality.
How to resize your youtube profile picture using a online tool?
If you’re like most YouTubers, your profile picture is probably a little too small to be really effective. In this article, we’ll show you how to resize your profile picture using a free online tool.
If you want to make your youtube profile picture look bigger or smaller, there is an online tool that you can use. You can resize your profile picture using this tool, but be aware that it might not look the same as when you upload it to your youtube account.
To resize your profile picture using a online tool, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your youtube account and open the account settings page.
2. Click on the “Profile” link in the top left corner of the page.
3. On the Profile page, click on the “Picture” tab.
4. Under “Picture Size”, select one of the two options below:
-If you want to make your picture bigger, select “Large” and then enter a new size in pixels (for example 1800).
-If you want to make your picture smaller, select “Small” and then enter a new size in pixels (for example 600).
5. Click on the “Update Profile Picture” button to save your changes.
Depending on your YouTube channel and the type of content you produce, you may want to consider choosing a profile picture size that is different from what you use for your other social media profiles. When uploading a video to your YouTube channel, make sure to choose a resolution that will fit in the space provided (usually 480p or higher), and be sure to upload an image that is at least 1280px wide by 720px high. You can also choose to use an image file hosted on Google Drive or Dropbox, which makes management and sharing of files easier.
In this way, we can set Profile picture, Banner image and Video watermark in our Youtube Channel, I hope you will like this post and must have got to learn something new, friends, if you like this post then your friends Do share with.
Friends, how did you like this post, tell me if you have any problem, then you can comment, I will definitely help you and now I will meet you, no next post till then Bye…