Narendra Modi Biography :- The life of Narendra Modi is full of struggle and inspiration. The way he worked hard and hard in his life and belongs to a small poor family, Modi is one of the powerful leaders of the country and the world today. Today there is a powerful Prime Minister of India. Modi is the first Prime Minister in Indian political history who has achieved so much popularity.
Although before him Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee had also made their incomparable contribution for the development of the country. In today’s world, Modi is a brand in the world . It is necessary if you want to know about the life introduction of PM Narendra Modi.If you do not know anything about (PM Narendra Modi Biography), then we would request you that the article has been made with us, let’s start-
PM Narendra Modi Biography
|Biography of Narendra Modi
|when did he become prime minister
|which state do you belong to
|How many times has been Chief Minister
|When did he become the Chief Minister for the first time
READ ALSO- Sonia Gandhi Biography
Narendra Modi Biography
|Narendra Damodardas Modi
|Bharatiya Janata Party
|date of birth
|September 17, 1950
|72 (by 2022)
|Vadnagar, Bombay State (currently Gujarat), India
|Modh Ghanchi (OBC)
|7 Race Course Road, New Delhi
|BA and MA in Political Science
|5 foot 7 inches
|When did he become prime minister for the first time
|on 14 May 2014
Early Life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi | PM Modi Bio [wiki]
Narendra Modi was born on 17 September 1950 in Vadnagar, a small town in Mehsana district of Gujarat state. The place where he was born was earlier in Maharashtra but today this place is in Gujarat. Modi ji’s childhood passed through a lot of economic hardship and troubles. His father used to sell tea at Vadnagar railway station. His mother used to do the work of cleaning utensils in people’s house, only then his family could be fed.
Apart from this, Modi used to sell tea at railway stations with his brothers since childhood, so the kind of struggle and hard work Modi has done in his early life is a source of inspiration for us because if any person struggles in his life. And if he works hard, he definitely gets success in life, so we should look closely at the life of Narendra Modi ji so that we can also get the energy and inspiration to do something in life from his life.
Education of Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi completed his primary education from his village school. After this, in the year 1967, he completed his higher secondary education in Vadnagar. At the age of 8, he joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, where he was informed about many things related to the country and from there the passion and passion to do something for the country was born in his mind, after which he joined the School of Education in Delhi University. Completed Bachelor’s degree in Political Science in Open Learning followed by Master’s degree in Political Science from Gujarat University
Narendra Modi Family
|Late Shri Damodar Das Moolchand Modi
|Soma Modi, Amrit Modi, Prahlad Modi, Pankaj Modi
|Vasanti Ben Hasmukh Lal Modi
PM Narendra Modi Political Journey
Discussing about the political journey of Narendra Modi, he started his political journey with many important milestones, the details of which we will give you the points below, let us know –
- In the year 1987, he joined the Bharatiya Janata Party and was made the General Secretary of Gujarat by the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- As general secretary, he worked to strengthen the Bharatiya Janata Party in Gujarat.
- In 1995, the party assigned him the task of campaigning in Gujarat.
- In 1995, she was appointed the national unit secretary of the BJP.
- In the year 1998 in Gujarat assembly, BJP got majority and formed the government in it.
- In 1958, he played an important role in making that pride a success by participating in the Ayodhya Rath Yatra organized by LK Advani.
- Narendra Modi was appointed as the in-charge to strengthen the party in various states.
- In 1988, he became the General Secretary and remained in this position till 2001.
- In 2001, he was made the Chief Minister of Gujarat, the main reason for this was that the then Chief Minister of that time Keshubhai Patel was in poor health and there was also a feeling of resentment among the public in the state against him, so the party removed him and made Modi the Chief Minister of the state. I
PM Narendra Modi Political Career
- After this, Narendra Modi became the Chief Minister of the state three times in a row.
- On 24 February 2002, he won the by-election for Rajkot II constituency, in which he defeated Ashwin Mehta of INC.
- He then contested from Maninagar and won the assembly election by defeating Ojha Yatinbhai Narendrakumar of INC and took over as the Chief Minister of Gujarat for the second term.
- His third term of CM was from December 23, 2007 to December 20, 2012. This time also he won from Maninagar and defeated Dinsha Patel of Congress.
- After that he again contested the assembly elections from Maninagar and won, in this election he defeated Bhatt Shweta Sanjeev. He took oath as CM which is his fourth term but later he resigned from an assembly in 2014.
- Then Narendra Modi contested the 2014 Lok Sabha elections for the first time. And Narendra Modi, who became the Prime Minister of the country with a huge majority, was the first non-Congress politician to form the government in the country with a clear majority.
- In 2019, Lok Sabha elections were again held in the country and this time Modi got more seats than in 2014 and he was sworn in as the Prime Minister of the country for the second term.
- Along with this, he established a new feat in the country. Indra Modi is the first non-Congress leader who has won the power of the country for two consecutive terms. The most important thing is that he has won a clear majority both times to form the government.
Achievements of Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- In 2007, he was awarded the Best Chief Minister in a survey conducted by India Today Magazine.
- He was awarded the FDI Personality of the Year award by FD Magazine in 2009.
- Modi ji’s photo was printed on the cover page of Times Asian edition released in 2012.
- In the year 2014, Modi’s name was at number 15 in the list released by Forbes Magazine, this list was the list of 100 influential people of the world.
- In 2015, Bloomberg Market Magazine named Modi at number 13 in the list of influential people in the world.
- Twitter and Facebook honored him as the second leader most followed on Facebook in the Internet list released by Time magazine in 2015.
- In the year 2014 and 2016 Modi ji’s name was announced as the winner of reader survey of Time magazine.
- In the year 2016 itself, on the 3rd of April, Modi ji was given the highest civilian award of Saudi Arabia on the orders of Abdulaziz-Al-Saud.
PM Modi Achievements
- On 4 June, Afghanistan’s highest civilian award Ghazi Amir Amanullah Khan Rajesh was conferred on him, which is considered a unique honor in itself.
- In the years 2014, 2015 and 2017 too, Modi’s name was included in Time magazine’s list of 100 most influential people in the world.
- And in the years 2015, 2016 and 2018, Forbes Magazine was among the 9 most powerful people in the world.
- In 2018, he was awarded the ‘Grand Kolar of the State of Palestine’, Palestine’s highest civilian award for foreign dignitaries.
- On September 27, 2018, Narendra Modi was presented with the Champions of the Earth Award, the highest environmental honor of the United Nations.
- In 2018, Modi was awarded the Seoul Peace Prize for his contribution to promoting international cooperation and global economic development.
- In 2019, Modi ji received the prestigious Seoul Peace Prize 2018. And
- In 2019, Modi was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for launching the world’s largest healthcare scheme.
Narendra Modi as a Prime Minister
In 2014, the people of the country made him the Prime Minister of the country with a huge majority in the Lok Sabha elections. After becoming the Prime Minister, the people of the country had high expectations from him because before becoming the Prime Minister, Modi ji had promised to fulfill the aspirations of the countrymen. After coming to power, he encouraged foreign businesses to invest in India. Modi ji made the business model in India so simple and easy that foreign companies can make more and more foreign investments in India. This can strengthen the Indian economy. Apart from this, he spent more money on social welfare programs in the country so that the country The standard of living of the citizens of the country could become high and good. More attention was paid towards health care.
Apart from this, Modi ji also did many things to encourage Hindutva, defense, environment and education. The biggest thing is that Narendra Modi was the Prime Minister of the country who decided to go to Ayodhya after taking oath as the Prime Minister that there are many such in Indian politics. There have been very few Prime Ministers who have been seen going to the temple, because they are afraid that if they go to the temple, they will not get the Muslim vote, but Modi has put all those things aside and devoted his faith to his religion. Have a sense of dedication. This is the reason why Narendra Modi is a very popular leader among Hindus.
Lok Sabha elections have been held in the state in 2019, so Narendra Modi got a thumping majority in that election, in comparison to 2014, Narendra Modi formed the government by getting 303 seats with full majority in this election. Apart from this, he was the first such non-Congress politician. Who won with a thumping majority for two consecutive terms? Because before them such a record is recorded in the name of Indira Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru.
After winning the election, Narendra Modi said that the people of India have chosen their own Prime Minister this time, people have high hopes from Modi ji for an advanced India. Modi ji also said, “The country has given us such a thumping majority through the mantra of Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas and Sabka Vishwas. We all have to work for their hopes, only then our victory will be considered successful.”
Important Decisions of PM Narendra Modi
If we discuss about the important decision of Narendra Modi, then he has taken many revolutionary decisions during his entire Prime Minister’s tenure, due to which we will make our country strong and strong today, we will discuss with you about all those important decisions below, let us know.
When Narendra Modi became the Prime Minister of the country, he realized that the roots of corruption in the country are very deep, so if they want to end them, then first of all, black money will have to be taken from the country to the end. Corruption can be reduced. In this direction, he issued the most historic decision of demonetisation, in which the old notes of 500 and 1000 were discontinued and in their place new notes of 500, 2000 were issued. So that corruption in the country ends. His decision proved to be very successful and this decision played an important role in reducing corruption in the country.
Narendra Modi was the first to implement a tax system in the country, so that people could be freed from paying more tax. I will give to the government
When Uri was attacked in India by Pakistan, there was an atmosphere of resentment in the country. In such a situation, there was a lot of anger and resentment in the heart of the country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi after this incident. Therefore, he decided to teach Pakistan a lesson. Surgical strike was done which was very successful and the soldiers of our country avenged that incident by going to Pakistan Occupied Kashmir and killing the terrorists.
air strike | Air strike
After this, after the Pulwama attack in February 2019, all the security forces of the country were given a free hand to take any action against Pakistan. After this, the Indian Air Force destroyed the hideouts of terrorists by conducting air strikes in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK). In which many terrorists were killed. I will give
For the last 75 years, terrorist incidents in Kashmir had happened at a rapid pace. The main reason for this was the implementation of Article 370 there because according to this law, Indian law did not apply there and people of terrorist organization can easily become terrorists in Kashmir. Could have carried out the incident because the government there was also mixed with the terrorist people. The brunt of which had to be borne by the innocent people there because the terrorists used to kill innocent people without fear. After this, the Prime Minister of the country removed Article 370 from Kashmir. The end of the day was announced by the Parliament. After which the Indian law has been fully implemented in Kashmir, due to which there is a lot of peace in Kashmir today.
During the tenure of the Prime Minister, Modi passed an important law for Muslim women. According to which Muslim women cannot easily divorce their husbands by saying triple talaq, but for that they have to go to court. They also have to follow such procedures. Modi ji’s decision was highly praised by Muslim women. That’s why we can say that the end of triple talaq was a historic decision of Modi ji.
Apart from this, after coming to power, the Prime Minister started ‘International Yoga Day’, construction of ‘Statue of Liberty’ in Gujarat, construction of National War Memorial etc.
Apart from this, he has also done a good job of bringing bullet oil to India in collaboration with foreign investments. During his tenure, he traveled to all the countries of the world so that India’s relations with other countries could be strengthened, as a result of which today the sting of India’s foreign policy is ringing in the whole world.
Foreign friends of Narendra Modi
If we talk about foreign friends of Narendra Modi, then among his foreign friends, most prominently Russian President Vladimir Putin , former Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu and former US President Donald Trump , Modi’s bonding with all these leaders is very good. And his personal relations with all of them have also been very strong. After becoming the Prime Minister, Modi has visited these countries many times. When Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited America, he appealed to the Indians living there. It was that once again you brought Donald Trump’s government in America so that America can also develop in the way the Modi government is developing India, apart from this it has been seen on many fronts.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Narendra Modi Modi has been seen publicly supporting each other, so the political relationship between these two leaders is very strong and strong. The best view was seen when the country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Israel. Went on tour and met Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with a hug and said that your my friend that moment was worth seeing. Which was praised in all the newspapers and media houses of the world, so we can say that Modi’s all these Relations with foreign friends are good even today, even though two of his foreign friends Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu are not on the cleanest post in the country, but even today Narendra Modi has relations with them.
PM Narendra Modi Foreign Visits
|16-17 June 2014
|on a trip to bhutan
|on a trip to brazil
|in November 2014
|on a trip to australia
|in April 2015
|on a trip to france
|in April 2015
|on a trip to china
|in July 2015
|Visit to Central Asian countries Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan in July 2015
|United States of america
|on a trip to turkey
|in December 2015
|on a trip to russia
|in December 2015
|trip to china
|travel to laos
Foreign gifts received by Narendra Modi
PM Narendra Modi Biography:- Narendra Modi has received more than 1200 foreign gifts in his entire political career, including many expensive religious idols and besides silver boxes. A ceramic vase is a ceramic bowl and other types of expensive prized gifts given to him as a gift by a foreign country.
Which he has kept in his Prime Minister’s Office and from time to time he also auctions them so that the money he receives from them is donated to the Prime Minister’s Care Fund. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is such a Prime Minister of India who has auctioned all the gifts he has received from abroad and kept the money with him and donated it.
Books by Narendra Modi Books of Narendra Modi
|by Narendra Modi
|abode of love
|Kelve to Kelavani
Film on Narendra Modi’s life Film on PM Modi
In 2014, a film named Narendra Modi came on the life of Narendra Modi, in this film the character of the new Modi was played by Vivek Oberoi and the film proved to be a super hit at the box office. A lot of effort was made and this film was also well liked by the audience. Through this film, we got to know how was the life of Narendra Modi and how he got to fight and hard work, how the country got away from Chai Wala. We get the full story of who became the Prime Minister of India only through this film.
Narendra Modi’s wealth
If we discuss about the total assets of Narendra Modi, then he has assets of 2 crore 23 lakhs . Apart from this, he does not have any luxurious house or vehicle or land. That’s why we can say that the wealth of such a powerful leader is very less, this is his biggest feature.
Narendra Modi’s Awards
Narendra Modi was awarded many types of awards throughout his life, we will give you the details of all of them below, let us know-
|Order of Abdulaziz Al Saud
|State Order of Ghazi Amir Amanullah Khan
|4 June 2016
|Grand Collar Award
|10 February 2018
|order of zayed
|24 August 2019
|St. Andrew’s Award
|12 Apr 2019
|08 June 2019
|Champions of the Earth
|24 October 2018
|Seoul Peace Prize
|22 February 2019
|Philip Kotler Presidential
|14 January 2019
|The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance
|25 August 2019
In the tenure from 2014 till now, Modi ji has conducted important schemes, the details of which we are giving below, which are as follows-
Clean India Movement
This campaign has been started on a large scale in India, under which toilets have been constructed rapidly in rural areas so that people living in rural areas do not defecate in the open and the village of India was to be free from open defecation.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
This scheme was started for the farmers of the country to open accounts in the banks. Under which his account was brought so that the money related to the farmers can be easily transferred to this account for whatever scheme the government will run.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Under this scheme, free gas cylinders should be given to the women of poor families so that they can be easily prepared because in rural areas food is cooked with wood and other types of things, the smoke coming out of which was harmful to their eyes, so the government operated the Prime Minister’s Ujjwala Yojana .
Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
Under this scheme, the crops can be irrigated well and all agriculture related can be easily fulfilled, it was launched with the objective of
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
In this scheme, insurance was provided to the farmers for the crop. So that if the crop is destroyed due to natural calamity, then they can easily get the compensation of the crop, so the government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana .
Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana , the youth were given the facility of training for the development of their skills.
Make in India
After coming to power, Prime Minister Modi launched some very important campaigns, one of them was ‘Make in India’ campaign. Under this, encouraging indigenous things so that India can become self-reliant
poor welfare scheme
Under this scheme, work was done for the welfare of the poor and to provide better facilities to them.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
The objective of the Prime Minister to start this scheme was to empower small children, besides this Sukanya Samridhi Yojana was launched for girls to move forward in the society.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana , financial assistance was provided to the poor to build their own house on the basis of installments.
Click here for Central Government Schemes .
If we discuss about the social media links of Narendra Modi, then he is the most popular celebrity on social media in today’s time, we will give you the details of all his social media links below, let us know:-
|social media platform
FAQ’s PM Narendra Modi Biography
Ans: Narendra Modi became the Chief Minister of Gujarat four times
Ans: Narendra Modi became the Prime Minister of the country for the first time in 2014.
Answer: Narendra Damodardas Modi
Ans: 17 September 1950
Ans : Vadnagar Mumbai State Present Gujarat
Q: What is the name of Narendra Modi’s wife?
Ans: Jashoda Ben Chimanlal
Ans: Narendra Modi has no children
Ans: As per 2022 his age is 72 years.
Ans: There is no information available on the internet about what his gotra is, as soon as it is available we will tell you about it.
Biography of Prime Minister Narendra Modi (pradhan mantri narendra modi biography) Narendra Modi’s life is full of struggle and inspiration, the way he worked hard and labored in his life and Modi, who belongs to a small poor family, today the country and the world Apart from this, he is the Prime Minister of India to date. In Indian political history, Modi is the first Prime Minister who has gained so much popularity, although before him Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee also contributed to the development of the country. made an invaluable contribution to
In today’s time, Modi is a brand in the world, so it is necessary for every Indian to know about the life of this great personality. If you do not know anything about his life introduction, then we would request you to join us on the article.