Draupadi |Droupadi Murmu Jeevan Parichay – Draupadi Murmu has been elected as the Supreme President of India. Draupadi Murmu has joined the service of the country as the 15th President of India. Draupadi Murmu was born on 20 June 1958 in a small place named Mayurbhanj in Odisha. Draupadi Murmu served as the Governor of Jharkhand from 2015 to 2021 before being elected to the post of President . In the presidential election 2022, Draupadi Murmu was elected as the 15th Maharaja. President Draupadi Murmu got 64% (6,76,803) votes. Today , in this article on Draupadi Murmu’s life introduction , we will put before you some untouched aspects of Draupadi Murmu’s life.
Draupadi Murmu belongs to a Hindu Scheduled Caste community. She started her career as a teacher, gradually her popularity started increasing and she entered politics. She then married Shyam Charan Murmu and had two sons and a daughter. But unfortunately both his sons died. Today we are presenting the information of this brave and influential politician in simple words.
Droupadi|Draupadi Murmu Short Biography
|date of birth
|20 June 1958
|in Mayurbhanj district of Odisha
|Current President of india
9th Governor of Jharkhand
|Bharatiya Janata Party
Droupadi|Draupadi Murmu Biography
Draupadi Murmu Jeevan Parichay :- Draupadi Murmu was born on 20 June 1958 in a small village named Baidaposi in Mayurbhanj district of Orissa . He was born in a simple Santhali Hindu family. His grandparents had been the head of the village for many years. She started her professional life as a teacher. She married Shyam Charan Murmu and by this she gave birth to two sons and a daughter. But unfortunately suddenly both her son and husband died at different times. His daughter is married, who currently lives in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
She gained a lot of popularity while working as a teacher. After which in 1997, after winning the election of Panchayat Parishad, he kept his step in politics. He associated himself with the BJP and served as its prominent face for a long time. Recently, Draupadi Murmu was elected as the 15th President in the Presidential Election 2022 by the NDA.
Droupadi |Draupadi Murmu Education Qualification
Draupadi Murmu ‘s early education took place in her village school. After completing her elementary education from her village in Orissa, she moved to Bhubaneswar. She did her graduation from Ram Devi Mahila College in BhubaneswarAfter completing his graduation he applied for a government job. In the process, he got a job as a Junior Assistant in the Electricity Department of Orissa . Heworked as a Junior Assistant in the Electricity Department from 1979 to 1983 .
Read Also – Sonia Gandhi Biography
After this he completed some course studies from home and in 1994 worked as a teacher in Aurobindo Integral Education , Rairangpur. He worked as a teacher in this educational center till 1997, where seeing his work talent, his popularity started increasing rapidly, after which he entered politics.
Interesting information related to Droupadi |Draupadi Murmu
Draupadi Murmu is a popular politician from Jharkhand. There are some interesting facts related to these that everyone should know about. His list is given below –
- Draupadi Murmu was born in a small village in Orissa. where his grandparents used to live.
- Draupadi Murmu completed her studies from Women’s College in Bhubaneswar. After which he worked as a Junior Assistant in the Electricity Department for a few years.
- After this she was married to her childhood friend Shyam Charan Murmu. Who was working as a banker at that time. After this she gave birth to two sons and a daughter.
- After this she worked as a teacher till 1997.
- After this, the popularity of Draupadi ji started increasing rapidly and she joined the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- After entering politics, she became a popular face in politics after winning elections with a good majority in different areas.
- Unfortunately in 2014, her husband and two sons died prematurely at different times.
- After that he got his daughter married in Bhubaneswar.
- After that Draupadi Murmu served as the Governor of Jharkhand from 2015 to 2021.
Droupadi|Draupadi Murmu Political Career
- Draupadi Murmu started her political career in 1997 with the Bharatiya Janata Party. First of all, he won the Panchayat councilor election in Rairangpur. His popularity started increasing rapidly when he served as the Vice President of the Scheduled Tribes Front of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Draupadi Murmu won the election of MLA twice between 2000 and 2009 from Rairangpur town in Mayurbhanj district of Orissa. Between 2000 and 2004, Draupadi was the Minister of Commerce, Transport, and Fisheries Animal Husbandry Department of Orissa . After this, she stepped down from the post of MLA in 2009, and for a few years she did not work intensely in any post.
- He was finally appointed as the Governor of Jharkhand in 2015 . After which Draupadi Murmu got the title of India’s first tribal Rajpal and first woman governor of Jharkhand. After this, on 24 June 2022, he was nominated for the post of President of India.
- Draupadi Murmu was elected as the 15th Her Majesty in the Presidential Election 2022.
Droupadi|Draupadi Murmu Family
Draupadi Murmu’s father, Biranji Narayan Tudu, ran a simple business in the Mayurbhanj district of Orissa. His family lived in a village named Baidaposi in Orissa. His grandparents used to be the sarpanch of this village. He worked in the electricity department till 1983, after which he was married to Shyam Charan Murmu, who was his childhood friend. From them they got three children.
He had a big laughing family. In 2014, unfortunately two sons and her husband suddenly died in her family at different times. After which he got his daughter married and at present his daughter is in Bhubaneswar. At present Draupadi Murmu has no one else in his family except his married daughter.
Why was Droupadi |Draupadi Murmu declared the Presidential candidate?
Presently Draupadi Murmu is 64 years old. He has shown this by winning elections in different areas for many years with the Bharatiya Janata Party. Worked as MLA for 9 years and minister in three different areas. Apart from this, Draupadi Murmu has been working as the Governor of Jharkhand for the last 6 years.
She has a lot of experience and does not want to pursue her career further in the field of politics. Because of which she wants to end her political career by giving a spectacular look. Because of this, he has been chosen as a good candidate for the coming presidential election. Their alliance with the Bharatiya Janata Party is very old. At present, the Bharatiya Janata Party government is running and Draupadi Murmu wants to end her political career. Because of this, Draupadi Murmu has been chosen by the NDA as a candidate for the post of President on the request of these.
Life Achievements of Droupadi | Draupadi Murmu
Draupadi Murmu has achieved many achievements as a woman in the field of politics, she has done a great job, a short list of which is given below –
- Draupadi Murmu is the first tribal governor of India.
- Draupadi Murmu is the first woman governor of Jharkhand.
- He has won the election of MLA from Rairangpur in Orissa from 2000 to 2009.
- Apart from this, Draupadi ji has been the Minister of Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Department in Orissa from 2002 to 2004.
- He has handled the Scheduled Caste Front of the Bharatiya Janata Party in Orissa till 2009.
- After this, he has served as the Governor of Jharkhand from 2015 to 2021.
- Draupadi Murmu elected as the 15th HE (President) in the presidential election 2022.
FAQ’s Droupadi |Draupadi Murmu Jeevan Parichay
Q. Who is Draupadi Murmu?
Ans. Draupadi Murmu has been the first tribal governor of India and the first woman governor of Jharkhand from 2015 to 2021.
Q. How old is Draupadi Murmu?
Ans. Draupadi Murmu is currently 64 years old. According to this, he was born on 20 June 1958.
Q. Why has Draupadi Murmu become so popular?
Ans. Draupadi Murmu has also recently been selected as the new presidential candidate of India. Draupadi Murmu is a popular name in the list of politicians who became President.
Q. Which community or caste does Draupadi Murmu belong to?
Ans. Draupadi Murmu belongs to the scheduled caste or tribal community.
Q. How many votes did President Draupadi Murmu get?
Ans. Draupadi Murmu, who was elected to the post of Her Majesty in the presidential election 2022, got 6,76,803 votes, which is 64% of the total voting percentage.
In today’s article, we have tried to put Draupadi Murmu Jeevan Parichay in front of you in brief. We have tried to explain to you in simple words how Draupadi Murmu’s political career was, besides how she won the title of First Lady. Today Draupadi Murmu has proved to be an inspiration for all women.
If after reading all the information mentioned above, you have understood Draupadi Murmu in detail, and have been able to see the best aspects of her life from a different perspective, then share it with your friends as well as consider your suggestions. Do not forget to tell any kind of questions in the comments.