Definition of Vacuum Circuit Breaker (VCB)
1.The breaker which is used to break the arc in medium is called vacuum circuit breaker.
2.There are two types of breakers namely fixed breaker and moving breaker.and this type of vacuum is fully sealed and covered permanently so it is very protective product
3.This circuit breaker is only one by seperate in high voltage vacuum.
4.The range of this breaker is from 11kv to 33kv.
5.The high voltage vacuum circuit breaker which is being compared to the other one circuit breaker.
6.The small type of molecules only present in the vacuum breaker.
High insulating strength:
- There are two electric medium used in circuit medium breaker.
- The two electric medium are controlled by the small molecules and the breaker is at higher pressure.
- Where there is an open arc the current of first zero is high.
- The dielectric current supplies are thousands times greater than the other breakers.
- This high insulating strength is more effective and higher potential energy the life time is very higher than the other circuit breaker.
Advantages of vacuum circuit breaker:
1.the oil and gas petroleum liquid are being filled by the insulator and do not need any vacuum circuit breaker.
2.The recycling of dilectric current circuit is having half and less arcing.
3.This VCb is being installed by themselves.
4.because it has high voltage.
Disadvantages of vacuum circuit breaker:
1.The required material of vacuum is produced by the technology mind.
2.It loss the vacuum circuit breaker.
Application of vacuum circuit breaker:
1.The system of maintaining breakers are ver easy and the voltage is very high because it will work in many fields from 11kv.
2.The vacuum cleaner having the small hole and air free condition it helps to clean the dust.
3.The vacuum circuit breaker is very useful to the people by many other jobs.