Difference between Rose and Night:
What is Rose:
Rose is a flower with a sweet smell that grows on your blush that usually has short points growing on it. Rose is a shrub. Rose has many colours. Rose is considered as a symbol of balance. A rose is a flower that people in love give each other. Roses have multi layer petals and smell wonderfully. A rose is a woody flowering plant. They forms a group of plant rose erect shrubs , climbing with sharp prickles .
- A rose is a woody perennial flowering plant.
- A rose vary in size and shape are usually large.
- Roses have acquired cultural significance in many societies.
- Rose plants range in size from compact.
- The rose is a type of flowering shrub.
- The names comes from Latin word Rosa.
- Roses belong to the family of plant is called rosaceae.
- All roses were originally wild.
- They are over 100 different of species of roses.
- Rose bushes are able to live in a wide variety of conditions.
What is Night:
The part of the day when it is dark and when most people sleep. night is the period of ampient darkness from the sunset. The night begins and ends depends on the location and varies throughout the year. The time from dusk to down which no sunlight is visible. Night is from sunset to sunrise. Night time is unconventionally spelles as nite.
The night is the period of time between the end of the afternoon.
- Night is the period of darkness.
- When a location faces far away from the sun , when the sky is dark it is called night.
- At the end of the day, the night arrives.
- At night time the peopls are sleeping.
- Night is the part of the day.
- When the sun is below the horizon it is called night.
- Night is also described as the unconventionally as nite.
- Night refers the time of day between sunset and sunrise.
- the night is the part of each day especially the time when people are sleeping.
- Night is precious time and peoples takes rest of the time.