Difference between Multiple cropping and Modern farming:
Definition of multiple cropping :
The grow of one crop on a pieces during the year is called multiple cropping.
- To grow more than one crop on your pieces of land during the year is known as multiple cropping.
- In agriculture anti estrogens multiple cropping is the practice of growing crops.
- It is the land during one cropping season instead of just one crop.
- It is also known as intercropping.
- This cropping systems helps farmers.
- It helps to productivity and income the crops.
- It is selections of two or more crabs of practicing.
- It is the benefit of mutual.
- It is the practice of growing crops in the same piece of lands.
Definition of modern farming :
Modern farming method means the use of hYV seeds.
- It is the tube Wells of for irrigation and chemical fertilizers.
- Modern farming is the change of agriculture innovations.
- It helps to the farmers increases the essential natural resources.
- The natural resources needed the foods and fuel.
- Modern farming is drive and by improvement of productivity.
- Modern farming practices formers of environment impact.
- Modern farming is the accurate and controlled the crops of livestock.
- It Reduces the amount of natural resources and needed the demands.
- It increase the agricultural production.