Difference between Minerals and ores:
Definition of Minerals :
Minerals are the natural inorganic solid that occuring of chemical formula.
- Minerals are in Indidual crystals.
- It is composed of unit cell or unit layers.
- Minerals are inorganic catalysts.
- It makes regulators of metobolic activities.
- It’s is the process of extraction metals.
- All minerals are not ores.
- Minerals are native forms in metals.
- It present in the earth crust.
- It is the naturall process occuring the earth crust.
Definition of Ores :
Minerals than can be profitable to the metal is called ores.
- Ores are the minerals which profitably extracted.
- All ores are minerals.
- Ores are minerals deposits.
- Ore is the rock which extract from economical way.
- Ore is natural rock or sediment containing metals.
- Ore is extracted from earth.
- It the valuable metals or minerals.
- the compounds can be mined profitably.
- Ore weighted against the cost of extraction.