What is the difference between crown and cap:
What is crown:
A circle made of gold and jewels that a king or queen wears in his head official occasion. A crown is a circular ornament. A crown is a circular decoration of the head. It won by a king or queen at official ceremonis. Sound decorated with diamonds and other precious stones where exhibitted in a special case. The queen included her crown and sceptre. In many competitions a crown is a price or position which you get for beating all other competitors. A crown is the hat that covers the top of your head.
- A crown is make someone of officially a king or queen of your country .
- It worn by monarchs as a symbol of their power.
- Crown is often by extension of a symbol.
- Crown is refers to anything circular that is worn on someone’s head.
- A crown is a fancy round ornament .
- The crown is to declare as a monarch or a champion.
- A crown represented the country ruler.
- Crown also awarded for the champions .
- Crown is precious ornament.
- 10 The crown is the position of power.
What is cap:
A cap is the thing covering on you wear on your head usually win your outside . A hat is a head covering . A cap that which his worn for various reasons including production against weather condition , ceremonial reasons. In the past hats were an indicator of social status . The cap products construction workers . A cap hprotecta the face and the shoulders from the sun. A cowboy hat products against the sun and rain. Some hat is want for ceremonial purpose such as the motor board . Some hats or won by members of certain profession such as the toque worn by chefs. Some hats have religious functions such as the mitres.
- A cap is the headcovering with brim .
- It usually want out of doors to give production from the weather.
- Cap may serve production often signify the fashion.
- Cap symbolising the office or rank of the wearer.
- A cap originated in Florence, appearing in England in 1810.
- There are different types of hat.
- Fedora , baseball cap , Panama hat , boater.
- Basketball caps are famous in India which has a soft and light.
- Cap represents authority and power of a person.
- A cap signifies the social heirarchy.