Difference between copying text and moving text:
Copying text is the text that is copied in the web and paste it to the search box then only we find the answer.Moving text is a text that is a type of typing method.the sentence which we want to saw is being type in the keyboard and the letters are moving because it is called moving text.
- A similar file that directly allows the new location.
- It makes the duplicate file of another location.
- It cannot allow the original content.
- Copying means copy the particular data.
- It remains the another location of the data.
- It removed the original location.
- It has a duplicate content of a file.
- If you the text you will lose the original location.
- The original files remains the location to the source.
- It uses ‘copy and paste’ option.
- The moving text transfers the file from one location to another location.
- It uses the ‘ cut and paste ‘ option.
- It has the destination of files moved the original location.
- it allows the original file of directory in new location.
- It transfer the orginal file to another of directory.
- The moving text stays in orginal location and copied in a new location.
- Moving means removing.
- It moves to permanent data.
- It move to computer using cut and paste features.
- It is the simple process of the computer.