Difference Between Weather and Climate Weather
- Weather is condition of the atmosphere over a short timeframe. Weather is refer to weather as a period such as day to day or week to week, and the term weather could mean various different aspects such as humidity, air temperature, wind speed and direction, cloud type and precipitation.
- The sun is responsible for the weather in any given location. The suns rays will be absorbed differently by land and by water surfaces. These changes in warming will cause variations in the temperature and pressure of air masses and create different.
- It is the weather of a locality averaged over some period , plus statistics of weather extremes. The atmospheric conditions at a specific palce at a specific point in time. Weather generally refers to day to day temperature and precipitation activity.
- The components of weather includes sunshine, rain cloud cover, winds, hail, snow, sleet, freezing ,rain, flooding, blizzards, ice storms, thunderstorms, steady rains from a cold front or warm front excessive heat, heat waves and more. The study of weather is called meteorology.
- The average conditions expected at a specific place at a given time. A regions climate is generated by the climate system. Which has five components atmosphere , hydrosphere, cryosphere , land surface and biosphere.
- The components of the climate may include precipitation, temperature , humidity, sunshine, wind velocity , phenomena such as fog, frost and hail storms over a long period of time. The forecast of the climate is aggregating weather statistics over periods of 30 years.
- The climate is defined as statistical weather information that describes the variation of weather at a given place for a specified interval . the climate is measured over a long period . the study of climate is climatology.