Difference Between Single Phase and Three Phase System
1.single phase system:
- The single phase system consists of small loads.
- This phase is used in place where the less power is consumed.
- It running parallel to the small loads.
- The single phase system consists of one conductor and one neutral wire around the particle.
2.Three phase system:
- The three phase system consists of large amount of power.
- In this system is used in large industries.
- It is used in industry and manufacturing unit.
These are the difference between single phase system and three phase system.
Single phase system means
The single phase system want two types of wires to produce current namely conductor wire and neutral wire.the neutral current carried by the conductors and get back through the same way.it is mainly used in running appliances because of function system is very important in single phase like fan,grinder,etc..
Three phase system means
The three phase system having four wires ,three conductors and one neutral wire to produce current.the low load particles is taken by this action of system.the star connection is used for long distance of straight line through the parallel conductor and it is called three phase system.