Difference between hardware and software
- Hardware refers to the physical elements of a personal computer. hardware is a element is any a part of the personal computer that we will bit these components. These square measure the first electronic devices accustomed build up the personal computer. The samples of hardware during a personal computer square measure the processor, memory devices, monitor, printer, keyboard, mouse, and also the central processs unit.
- Hardware is a physical parts computer that cause procession of data. It is manufactured. Hardware can not perform any task without software. As hardware are physical electronic devices, we can see and touch hardware.
- It has four main categories: input device , output devices, storage, and internal components. Hard ware is not affected by computer viruses. It can not be transferred from one place to another electrically through network. If hardware is damaged, it is replaced with new one.
- Software is a collection of instructions, procedures, documentation that performs different tasks on a computer system. We can say also computer software is a programming code executed on a computer processor. The code can be machine-level code or the code written for an operating system. Ex: ms word , excel, power point , google chorme, photoshop, mySQL etc.
- The software is a set of instruction that tells a computer exactly what a do. It developed and engineered. The software can be executed without hardware. We can see and also use the software but can’t actually touch them.
It is mainly divided into system software, programming software and application software. The software is affected by computer viruses. But it can be transferred. If software is damaged, its backup copy can be reinstalled. EX: ms word excel, power point, photoshop, mySQL.