Difference Between Email and Chats
Definition of email :
An electronical message sent from one computer to another. Email saves money. An email message takes a seconds to reach. It is the modern method. Email messages is the digital mechanism.
- A message sent and received electronically is called email.
- It is the popular way to communicate.
- Email is the most widely used over the internet.
- Email means electric communication.
- Email is a protocal.
- The email was first introduced in 1971.
- Email is the platform used for profession.
- It is used personal communication.
- The email is used to transfer the data.
Definition of chat :
chat is like a conversation the chat is the real time communication. Chat takes places in near real time. Chat is a kind of program .
- Chat is a typically software.
- chat needs accounts.
- Chat is a conversation reply in a couple second.
- Chat is also known as chatting .
- Chat refers the process of communication.
- It involves two or more peoples.
- Chat is able to convey voice and audio.
- Chat requires the permission of both parties.
- Chats services is without installing clients.