Difference Between Data Sheet View and Design View:
Definition of data sheet view :
- Data sheet allows the content of the spreadsheet which has a single record . This is called data sheet view.
Data sheet view :
- data view refers the data base.
- It use for the edit and enter.
- it cannot allow the format of the data base.
- It is a online display.
- The data are arranged by rows and columns.
- It creates the field of the file.
- Data allows the content of the table.
- It has a similar sheets had a row in a table.
- data sheet shows the field of data types.
- Its forms to configure the fields.
Definition of design view :
- It has the rather content and filed names of the primary key with data integrity.
Design view :
- The design view us the content of the data.
- It also filled up of column and names.
- Each column has a single record of the table.
- It takes the more times of data.
- The user can do their own design of the data.
- The user can make their needed filed.
- It allows the data types description to the
- it shows actual data of the table.
- It can make changes the design.
- It can’t change the table design.