Elon Musk : (50 years old, Texas)
TOP 10 RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD
Elon Musk : (50 years old, Texas)
He is one of the richest man in the world and his worth of $268 billion. He was born in south Africa and he finished his higher studies in bachelor of science(physics and economic). He is a funder of tesla in 2004 and then now he is CEO of telsa electric vehicle company. Musk is also involve in the space exploration technologies. Now , he is recently brought the Twitter and become CEO of Twitter.
Jeff Bezos : (58 years old, Washington)
He is second richest man in the world and his worth of $150 billion. He is a founder of Amazon . The Amazon is a tele marketing company which is famous for online shopping through the internet. The other assets are blue origin and the Washington post . bozos resigned from the hedge fund giant .
Bernard arnault & family: (73 years old , paris and france)
Arnault is third richest man in the world and his worth of $132 billion. He is a chief executive officer of LVMH. LVMH is the world largest luxury good company. His wealth mostly comes from Christian dior . the other assets are moelis & company equity and hermes equity.
Bill gates : (66 years old, Washington)
Bill gates is co-founder of Microsoft corporation. Microsoft is one of the largest software company in the world. Bill gates much worth in cascade investment . cascade means private held investment which includes Canadian national railway , deere and republic services. The other assets of bill gates is cascade investment and in real estate.
Gautam adani : ( 59 years old , india)
Gautam adani is the founder of adani group. The net worth of adani group is $120 billion. He is a richest man in asia and over pass mukesh ambani this year. He owns major six companies in india including adani enterprises, adani power and adani transmissions etc. In 2009, he entered the power generation market .He also started import and export with adani enterprises in 1988. The other assets are adani green energy and adani total gas.
Warren buffett: (91 years old, Nebraska )
He is a oldest rich man in the world and his worth of $116 billion. He is also founder and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. In 1962, he bought the shares of textile company. He dedicated much of his wealth to philanthropy. He gave $41 billion to Melinda gates foundation and his children charities.
Larry page: (49 years old, California)
Larry is one of the richest man in the world with the worth of $105 billion. He and his friend sergey brin improved the internet date extraction. They introduce the new search engine namely “backrub” ability to analyze “backing links”. He is founder of alphabet . he purchased the youtube in 2006.
Sergey brin : (48 years old, California)
Sergey brin was born in Russia and then he moved to the united state in 1979. He co-founder of google with larry . he is president of google and eric Schmidt took over CEO in 2001 He step down from the CEO in 2019 when sundar pichai take over charge of google CEO.
Mukesh ambani : (65 years old, india)
He is second richest man in asia with his worth of $97.7 billion. Mukesh ambani was born in yemen which is ruled by british . he is a chairman and managing director of reliance industries. Mukesh ambani has got his degree in chemical engineering from the university of Mumbai. He is father name is dhirubhai ambani . the other assets are Mumbai residential property.
Steve ballmer : (66 years, Washington)
He is the richest man in the world and his worth of $97.6 billion. He is owner of los angeles clippers . After step down from the Microsoft ceo , ballmer becomes a los angeles clippers in 2014. In 2011 , ballmer purchase of skype with the worth of $8.5 billions. He is Microsoft ownership stake of 4%.
top 10 richest man in the world 2022
There are many people in the world who are wealthy enough to be counted among the top ten richest people in the world by 2022. While there are a few constants in life, such as death and taxes, fortunes can change rapidly depending on global economic conditions. In this article, we’ll take a look at ten of the wealthiest men and women on the planet today, and see who is predicted to be among the richest in 2022.
One of the richest men in the world is Bill Gates. Gates has a net worth of $86.2 billion, which makes him the second richest person in the world. He is also the founder of Microsoft, one of the world’s most successful computer companies.
Gates was born in Seattle in 1955. He began his career at Microsoft in 1978 and became its CEO in 1997. Under his leadership, Microsoft became one of the world’s largest companies. In 2013, he donated $28 billion to charity, which made him one of the most charitable people in the world.
Carlos Slim Helu
1. Carlos Slim Helu is the richest man in the world.
2. He is worth an estimated $67.1 billion dollars.
3. Slim’s wealth has grown dramatically over the years, and he continues to make gains.
4. Slim is a self-made businessman who started out with very little money.
5. He is credited with helping to create the telecommunications industry in Mexico.
6. Slim is also a major investor in companies around the world, including telecoms, media, and retail businesses.
1. Warren Buffett is the richest man in the world, with a net worth of $72.5 billion as of March 2017.
2. Buffett made his fortune investing in companies like Coca-Cola and IBM.
3. He is also well known for his philanthropy, which has helped to improve communities across the United States and around the world.
4. Buffett is a proponent of passive investing, which means that he prefers to let his investments grow over time rather than taking active measures to make money.
Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world and he has a lot of money. His net worth is estimated to be over $130 billion.
2. Bill Gates
Bill Gates is second on the list of the richest men in the world. He has a net worth of $92 billion.
3. Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett is third on the list of the richest men in the world. He has a net worth of $85 billion.
Mark Zuckerberg is the wealthiest man in the world, and he has a net worth of $55.8 billion.
Zuckerberg was born on May 14, 1984, in White Plains, New York. He started out as a computer programmer and founded Facebook in 2004. Facebook is one of the most popular social networking websites in the world, with over 2 billion active users.
Zuckerberg is also involved in other businesses, including Instagram and Oculus VR. He is also chairman of Facebook’s board of directors. His net worth has increased by $16.5 billion since 2016, making him the wealthiest man in the world.
1. Larry Ellison is the richest man in the world, with a net worth of $54.3 billion as of 2019.
2. Ellison founded Oracle Corporation in 1977, and it is now one of the largest software companies in the world.
3. Ellison has also been involved in other businesses, including Abercrombie & Fitch and Sun Microsystems.
4. Ellison has donated millions of dollars to charity, including $5 million to help fund Barack Obama’s presidential campaign in 2008.
1. Michael Bloomberg is the richest man in the world. He is worth an estimated $50 billion dollars.
2. Bloomberg became a successful businessman in the 1980s. He started his own company, Bloomberg LP, in 1984.
3. Bloomberg quickly became known for his innovative financial reporting systems.
4. In 2002, he founded Bloomberg News, which became one of the most successful news organizations in the world.
5. In May 2013, Bloomberg announced his candidacy for Mayor of New York City. He won the election by a landslide margin and was sworn in as Mayor on May 21, 2013.
6. As Mayor, Bloomberg has made tackling climate change one of his top priorities. He has worked to reduce greenhouse gas emissions city-wide and has championed initiatives like bike lanes and public health campaigns that aim to improve air quality in New York City.
Microsoft founder Bill Gates is the richest man in the world again
1. Microsoft founder Bill Gates is the richest man in the world again, according to Forbes magazine. Gates’ net worth was estimated at US$75.2 billion in 2017, up from $73.7 billion a year earlier.
2. Amazon’s Jeff Bezos was second on the list with a net worth of US$72.5 billion. This is down from $100 billion a year earlier, but Bezos remains the world’s richest person overall.
3. Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg was third on the list with a net worth of US$56.4 billion. Zuckerberg’s net worth has been dropping since Facebook’s stock prices tumbled in 2018, but he still has a fortune that is worth more than any other person on the planet.
Amazon’s Jeff Bezos overtakes Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg as world’s fifth richest person
1. Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon, has overtaken Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg as the world’s fifth richest person.
2. Bezos’s net worth is now estimated at $112.7 billion, compared to Zuckerberg’s $113.2 billion.
3. Bezos’ rise has been fuelled by Amazon’s success in the online retail market. The company is now worth more than Walmart and Google combined.
4. The growth of Amazon has also led to a decline in the fortunes of other wealthy people, including Warren Buffett and Bill Gates.