The Recruitment Rally for the Railways has started and will continue until the last date of August 2022. The Railway recruitment board, NTPC has released the RRB NTPC CBT 2 admit card on its official website. The RRB NTPC CBT 2 online application process started from 01 July and will end on 31 August. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam can download their admit card from the Railway Recruitment Board’s website. The Railway Recruitment Board has also revealed the list of Exam Centers for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 examination in different regions across India. Candidates can check the list of Regional Exam Centers hereunder:
– South West Region: Madurai, Tiruchirapalli, Thanjavur, Nagpur
– East Coast Region: Kolkata, Howrah, Chennai, Bangalore
– North Central Region: Chandigarh, Amritsar, Jaipur
– Western Region: Mumbai, Ahmedabad
RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card
1. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced the release of the National Testing Agency (NTA) Common Basic Test (CBT) admit card for the Computer Based Test (CBT)-II for recruitment to the various posts in Indian Railways.
2. The CBT-II will be conducted in two phases, from July 15 to September 15, and from October 5 to December 15 respectively.
3. Candidates can download their admit cards from the RRB website www.rrbindia.com or from the regional centres where the CBT-II will be held.
4. Candidates must carry copies of their ID cards, caste certificate, educational certificates and other relevant documents while appearing for the CBT-II.
5. The RRB has also released a notification regarding the revised salary structure for various posts in Indian Railways. The revised salary structure will be applicable from January 1, 2020 onwards.
|Name of the Authority
|Railway Recruitment Board
|Name of the Exam
|Non-Technical Popular Categories Exam
|Computer Based Test 2
|12 to 17 June 2022
|Admit Card Releasing Date
|8 June 2022
|Availability Mode of Admit Card
|All across India
|https://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the National Testing Agency’s Common Written Examination-CBT for the recruitment to various categories of Posts in its Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Candidates who have passed the Class Xth from any recognized Board/University with at least 50% marks may appear for the CBT. The exam will be held in two phases on July 2, 2018 and November 9, 2018.
2. RRB NTPC CBT Exam centers in different States
Candidates can check the list of RRB NTPC CBT Exam Centers here. Candidates are advised to get their Admit Cards from the centres itself or through authorized agencies before appearing for the test. All candidates are advised to keep a copy of their Admit Card for future references. The candidates can also download the admit card from this page once it is issued by the respective centre.
3. RRB NTPC CBT Exam schedule
The exam will be conducted in two phases, i.e., on July 2, 2018 & November 9, 2018. The first phase will cover General Awareness questions and covers topics such as Banking System, Financial Management, Business Economics and Statistics etc.; while the second phase will cover
Category wise examination
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the notification for the National Testing Service (NTS) Combined Bandwidth Test (CBT). Candidates who are looking to appear in the examinations can check the examination centers and category wise examination schedule below. The examination will be conducted across all regions of India.
2. Examination Centers
Paragraphs: The examination centres for the RRB NTPC CBT are as follows:
Andhra Pradesh: Vijayawada, Guntur, Warangal, Nellore, Tirupati, Kurnool, Anantapur, Kadapa, Hyderabad
Arunachal Pradesh: Itanagar, Tezpur
Assam: Guwahati, Shillong
Bihar: Patna, Bhubaneswar, Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga
Chhattisgarh: Raipur, Jhansi
Delhi: Delhi Cantt. (Central), Rohini (East), Palamu (West), Noida Extension
Etisalat Jeddah Foundation PO Box 70300 Jeddah 21453 Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card
If you want to apply for the RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card, you need to first register for the exam. The registration process can be done online or through your regional recruitment office.
Once you have registered for the exam, you will need to download the admit card. You can do this by visiting the website of your regional recruitment office and clicking on the link that says ‘Download Admit Card’. After you have downloaded the admit card, you will need to fill out all the information on it and return it to your regional recruitment office.
There are several examination centers available in different regions of India. If you don’t know which center to choose, your regional recruitment office can help you find the right one.
RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card 2012
The Central Board of Direct Taxes has recently released the Admit Card for the National Taxation Administration (NTAP) Computer-Based Test (CBT). The CBT will be conducted in various regions across the country from February 8 to March 8. The CBT is a mandatory test for all candidates who wish to apply for the Registration and Refund of Income (RRB NTPC) post. Candidates can check their admit card online or through the Regional Offices of the Income Tax Department. The Regional Offices will release the admit cards after verifying the individual’s identity and eligibility.
The RRB NTPC CBT is an online test that will have multiple sections. Each section will have different questions and will require different skills. Candidates need to score at least 50% in each section to qualify for the exam.
Candidates can check their admit card status on the website or through the Regional Offices. Candidates who fail to appear for their exam without prior notice may face penal action, including cancellation of their admission into RRB NTPC CBT 2012.
RRB NTPC CBT Exam Dates
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced the dates for the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee (JET). The CBT will be conducted from 7th to 10th January 2018. The candidates who are eligible and interested in taking the test can go to the regional centres which are mentioned below.
The candidates can also check the examination schedule on the RRB website. The website also has the link to download admit cards for the CBT. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their admit card for future reference.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced the dates for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) National Trained Professional Cadet Police (CBT) exam. The exam will be held on November 30 and December 2. Candidates can download their admit cards from the respective regional centres from July 15.
Candidates who have applied for the CBT examination through RRB’s online system will receive a call from the Regional Recruiting Officer (RRO) soon to know the availability of seats in their region’s examination centre. Applicants who have applied through an agent or any other third party will have to follow up with their respective agents to know about their seat availability.
Candidates are advised to arrive early at the examination centre so that they can start the test on time. They are also advised to carry all relevant documents, including identity proof, bank statements, and photograph. Candidates are not permitted to bring any electronic devices with them into the examination hall.
RRB NTPC CBT Exam Pattern
1. The RRB NTPCCBT exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and will have questions from multiple domains such as Mathematics, General Knowledge, Reasoning, Analytical Skills and Operating Systems.
2. Candidates who are looking to appear for the RRB NTPC CBT exam can check the examination pattern here. The examination pattern is applicable to both the Regional Rural Banks as well as Central Bank of India.
3. Candidates can find their nearest exam center by consulting this table provided below:
4. The examination schedule for the RRB NTPC CBT exam 2018 is available here. Candidates are advised to start preparing well in advance so that they can score good marks in the exam.
RRB NTPC CBT admit card download link
1. The recruitment board, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released the admit card for the Written Test for the posts of Clerk (Scale I), Junior Clerk (Scale II), and Assistant Engineer (E-1). Candidates can download their admit cards from the website of NTPC.
2. The admit card download link is available in different languages such as Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Odia. Candidates can also get their admit cards from regional centres across the country.
3. There are a total of 1,800 seats in the Written Test for the posts of Clerk (Scale I), Junior Clerk (Scale II), and Assistant Engineer (E-1). The written test will be held on September 26th and 27th.
RRB NTPC CBT Exam centers in India
The Recruitment Board of India (RRB) has recently released the Notification for the Official Written Test (CBT) for the recruitment to the Various Posts in its NTPC Limited. Candidates who have passed their Class 12th Examination and are looking for a Government job can apply for these posts through RRB NTPC CBT Exam.
The RRB NTPC CBT Exam will be conducted in two phases, i.e., Online and Offline. A total of 500 seats are available in each phase. The online examination will be conducted from June 25, 2017 to July 25, 2017. The candidates who qualify in this phase will appear for the offline examination which will be conducted from August 2, 2017 to August 8, 2017.
The candidates who qualify in the online examination will be allotted a code indicating their rank in that round. Candidates who do not qualify in the online examination will have another chance to appear for it through an offline examination. The selection process for the offline examination is yet to be announced by RRB.
The different regions where the RRB NTPC CBT Exam will be conducted are as follows:
1) North Eastern Region: Shillong, Guwahati, Im
RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card for General category
If you are looking for the RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card for General category, then you can download it from the official website. The admit card will be useful for those who are appearing for the written examination. Candidates can check the list of exam centers and time table from the website. However, do note that the admit card is not a proof of eligibility and it should not be used as such. You need to carry your identification proof along with you while appearing for the examination.
The Railways Recruitment Board has released the notification for the recruitment of the candidates for the NTPC CBT. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment can download their admit card from the website of the RRB. The candidates are advised to visit their nearest centre for the examination.
The General category exam will be held at 5 centres across regions viz. North East, Northern Region, Eastern Region, Southern Region and Western Region. Check out below list of Exam centres:
North East:Baramulla, Jammu, Leh, Srinagar
Northern Region:Dhaka, Gazipur, Khulna, Rajshahi
Eastern Region:Shillong, Meghalaya, Agartala
Southern Region:Cochin, Coimbatore, Madurai
If you are looking for the list of RRB NTPC CBT Exam centers in India, then you have come to the right place. Here, we will be providing the link to download the admit card for the exam. We have also included the list of regions where the exam will be conducted. Make sure that you get yourself registered for this important exam.
RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card for SC/ST category
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) notified the RRB NTPC CBT admit card for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineer and other staff in its various departments. Candidates can download the admit card from the website of RRB. The admit card is available in different languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and English.
Candidates can check their eligibility for applying for RRB NTPC CBT by following these simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the website www.rrb.co.in and enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Step 2: Click on the link that corresponds to your region.
Step 3: Download the admit card and take a printout for future use.
Candidates are advised to carry a copy of their admit card with them during the examination process. They are also advised to carry a passport size photograph with them to prove their identity.
RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card 2022
RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card
The RRB NTPC CBT recruitment will be started from 10th June, 2020. Candidates who are interested in appearing for the examination can download the admit card from the respective website. The admit card will have all the necessary information including exam center and timings.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before downloading the admit card. They should also keep a copy of their Aadhar card and driving license with them while appearing for the examination.
Eligible candidates can check their eligibility online by clicking on this link- https://www.rrb.nic.in/cbt/. Candidates residing in states other than Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur*, Meghalaya*, Mizoram*, Nagaland*, Odisha*, Pondicherry*, Punjab*, Rajasthan*, Sikkim*, Tamil Nadu*, Telangana* and Uttaranchal* are eligible to apply for the examinatio
How to get admit card?
If you are looking to appear for the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) National Technical Panel Computer Based Test (CBT) exam, here is the link to download your admit card. The admit card can be downloaded in PDF or Excel formats. You can find the list of examination centres below. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the admissions office at the institute where you are applying for the exam.
To download your admit card, please follow the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://www.rrb.gov.in/admitcard/ and enter your registration number in the search bar.
Step 2: Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ under ‘Admission Details’.
Step 3: Choose either the PDF or Excel file format and click on ‘Download’.
Examination Centres – List Wise
East Godavari District RRB(NTRP-II) – Gannavaram, Kondapalli, Sattenapally, Tenali, Tadepalligudem
CBSE UGC NET Result 2020: Check the Cutoff Marks
The Recruitment Board of the NTPC Ltd. has released the admit card for the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) National Test Practice Camp (NTPC) for the year 2020. The test will be conducted from January 10 to January 16, 2020 across various regions including North India, South India, East India and West Bengal.
Candidates who have appeared in the Class X board exams can apply for this camp. The eligibility criteria is as follows: candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in Mathematics and English language and a minimum of 45% marks in one of the other subjects.
The admit card can be downloaded from the RRB website. Candidates need to register themselves on the website and then download the admit card. The test will be conducted in English only. To know more about the cutoff marks and other details, please check out our earlier article on CBSE UGC NET Result 2020.
NEET Mains Result 2020: Check the Cutoff Marks
NEET Mains Result 2020: Check the Cutoff Marks The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. It is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET Mains Result 2020 will be released on May 31, 2020.
The Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 for the recruitment of medical officers. The candidates who have qualified in the MBBS or any other relevant medical degree examination can apply for the NRB NTPC CBT Admit Card. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the Board. Check out the list of exam centers below:
Nagaland: Kohima, Mon, Amhara Regional State
Punjab: Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Sargodha
Rajasthan: Jaipur, Ajmer, Udaipur
Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem
Documents to Carry at the Exam Hall
1. Candidates are advised to carry the following documents at the examination hall:
a) Aadhaar Card
b) Driving License/ Identity Proof (Passport/ PAN Card)
c) Bank Statement(Last 3 months)/ Income Tax Return (Income Tax returns up to 3 months before the date of examination)
d) Group Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
e) Transcript of Marks/ certifications
f) Residence Certificate
g) Marriage Certificate
h) Any other document as per the instructions of the Board.
2. The Regional Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a notification for filling up 750 vacancies in various Technician Grade Posts through Written Competitive Examination. Here is the link to download admit card for RRB NTPC CBT Exam: https://www.rrbcorporation.com/careers/exam-admit-card . Candidates can check their exam centre wise location from this link.
Candidates are advised to carry the following documents at the examination hall:
a) Aadhaar Card
b) Driving License/ Identity Proof (Passport/ PAN Card)
1. What are the important things to know about the RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card?
2. How to download the RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card?
3. Where can I find the RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card in my region?
4. Can I use the RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card for other exams as well?
5. Is there any age restriction for using the RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card?
6. Are there any special requirements that I need to meet in order to apply for the RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card?
7. Are there any errors or omissions on my RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card?
8. Can I have a physical or an electronic copy of my RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card?
9. Does the RRBNTPC CBTAdmitCard have any security features?
10. If I lost my RRBNTPCCBTA admit card, can I still appear in the examination?
FAQs 1) What are the important things to know about the RRB NTPC CBT Admit Card?