IGNOU Assignment Status 2022 Submission, Status Checking Links – IGNOU Students who want to check IGNOU Assignment Status 2022 Submission can check this article till the end. Here on this page, we explain how to check IGNOU assignment status and grade status through online mode. Only students who have submitted the assignment by the last date will be able to check the IGNOU 2022 assignment status.
ignou assignment status [current_date format=Y]
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has provided the opportunity to submit the assignments. Who want to submit their TEE assignments. The University will activate the IGNOU Assignment Submission link on its official website.
For this applicants can visit the official website ignou.ac.in. For this applicants are advised to use their registration number and program code.
Click on this login window and fill all the required information and submit link. Candidates already enrolled in IGNOU program can check the status of their assignment after submitting it.
We also recommend that candidates upload their assignment based on the courses chosen and submit it before the deadline.
Also Read – Biography of Narendra Modi
Applicants must have obtained minimum qualifying marks in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) assignment and term end examination (TEE) to be considered eligible for admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University. For more information regarding IGNOU Assignment Status 2022 please read this article in full and detail.
If you have not submitted the assignment by the deadline, you will not be able to submit it later. Each applicant has to complete the task within the time limit.
Now you don’t have to wait long to check IGNOU 2022 Assignment Grade Card. You can get your grade card directly on your mobile. To check IGNOU 2022 assignment status, you can go to the login window and enter your secret details.
We will provide you the details on how to check IGNOU assignment submission details in our article. You can check IGNOU assignment status by following the given steps. The status of the assignments submitted by each student before the deadline will be published soon on the official website portal.
Steps to Check IGNOU Assignment Status [current_date format=Y]
The process to check IGNOU assignment status is listed in the following steps. Candidates can follow the given instructions to check their job status
- Step 1: First of all, open the official link which is entry.ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: After that fill the details like enrollment number and select program code
- Step 3: Then click on their given ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4: Now the browser will open a new window on your screen which will show the status of your assignment.
- Step 5: At last, the applicant will be able to take a hardcopy of the assignment status for future reference.
ignou assignment status [current_date format=Y] details
|ignou assignment status
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Form submission start date
|Form submission deadline
|ignou assignment status
|Assignment submission process
IGNOU Assignment Status 2022 Important Dates
|UG. IGNOU assignment submission deadline for
|31 August 2021
|30 November 2021
|IGNOU Assignment Submission Deadline for PG
|31 August 2021
|15 January [current_date format=Y]
|assignment status update
|we will update soon
|January, [current_date format=Y]
|Inter Semester Examination (TEE)
|3 August to 9 September, 27 September to 6 October – Online Courses
|20 January to 23 February [current_date format=Y]
|from 24 august
|March, [current_date format=Y]
Details Mentioned on IGNOU Assignment Status [current_date format=Y]
The status of the Indira Gandhi National Open University 2022 award will likely have the following details:
- enrollment number of the student
- student program name
- code of programs
- assignment session
- assignment status
- Assignment Submission Date
how to download ignou assignment status
Applicants also need to upload the same for IGNOU assignment submission. To download IGNOU assignments, applicants need to follow the following steps:
- First of all go to the official website ignou.ac.in.
- Then click on the Student Support tab there.
- Now click on the Student Area option from the Student Support dropdown list.
- Then, a list of programme-wise assignments will appear on your computer screen.
- Now, select the program of your reference and tap on it.
- Now the IGNOU Assignment PDF file will open on the screen.
- Finally, download the assignments of IGNOU and save it for your future use.
IGNOU Assignment Status [current_date format=Y] Important Points
- The deadline to submit IGNOU assignments for December T is January 15, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their 2021 IGNOU assignments before the commencement of the end-of-term exams.
- Applicants must keep a copy of their 2021 IGNOU Assignment Response with them for their future use.
- IGNOU assignments should be submitted within the time limit indicated in the assignment book. Only successful applicants can verify the status of IGNOU 2021 assignment.
- IGNOU assignment status update process is time consuming. Hence, applicants need not worry if their IGNOU 2021 assignment status shows “Not Received” or “Not Sent” for some time. However, if the IGNOU assignment status persists for a longer period of time, applicants are advised to contact the Regional Center officials.
- IGNOU assignments form an important part of the evaluation. So, applicants must submit their IGNOU 2021 assignment within the given time limit to get a positive IGNOU 2021 assignment status and avoid any problem in getting the degree.
- The passing marks for IGNOU assignments is 50%. Applicants must score at least 50% for their 2021 IGNOU award status on the scoresheet to be “Complete”. If “IGNOU Assignment Status Not Completed” is displayed, it means failure in the assignment. If so, applicants should write and resubmit their IGNOU assignments.
We hope you get complete details about IGNOU Assignment Status 2022 . For more details, keep in touch with us and get latest updates.